Sunday, September 16, 2012

crazy past few weeks


So it’s been a few weeks since my last post.  And these weeks have been CRAAAAZY. 

My job was a temporary contract job but there was so much work to be done that I was certain they would extend the contract or make me a normal time employee.  But I found out 15 days before my contract was to end (15 days was the cutoff for them telling mewhich I found it a little frustrating that they waited to the last minute to say something) that they were not extending my contract.  I guess it just wasn’t in the budget, which is too bad because it would have been great to keep working on for me and the company!  Oh well, maybe they’ll bring it back eventually and keep me in mind!!

Here’s to trying to enjoy a little time off, and focusing on my next (& last!!!)  Penn State GIS class for my GIS Certificate!!  I will also be making cards, thanks to a certain awesome aunt who got me a paper trimmer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment